Find Us Online At:
Social Security Disability Testimonials
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
|We are proud and honored by the compliments that we receive from our clients. Here are a
few of them:
- "Thank you so much for all your help. I appreciate all your advice and all you've done to clarify
the odd mistakes and misinformation that seem to be so much a part of Social Security. I was
very lucky to have you as my lawyer. Thank you."
- " Sheri, I do not know what I would have done without you. When you are sick, everything seems like a burden. Having put my case in your hands, I relaxed and you resolved things much more quickly than I would ever imagined. You remain in my heart, for helping me, thank you."
- "Thank you for all your help--your forward thinking, last ditch effort numbers----you are a resource that's so valuable it could never be accurately assessed----hope all has gone well for you."
- "Thank you so much for all you have done, especially the 'hand holding' to get me through this process. Your professionalism and compassion were greatly appreciated."
- "I am so grateful to have found you when I was researching a lawyer to represent me in my disability case. My initial conversation with you was very positive and whether I had questions or concerns throughout the process, your responses were always reassuring. It is obvious you are very experienced and dedicated to your work. I would not have had the energy or been able to have done this on my own. Thank you so much for your representation and support!"
- "Wanted to thank you again for fighting for me----for your patience, support and care. It was
- "Thank you for your expertise and kindness!"
- "Thank you so much for all of your help. We wouldn't have been able to do this without you.
- "I appreciate the sympathetic, prompt way you handled my case and will be passing your name
along whenever I get the opportunity. I wish you . . . the very best."
- "Thank you so much for your help with my application and case. Your expertise and reassurance
really made this whole process much easier!"
- "I am so glad that I was approved and the stress is over. . . Again, I thank you for your services."
- "You have been so kind and given so very much, we will always be grateful."
- "Thank you very much for your help and your patience."
- " I appreciate you and respect you very much!"
- "Thanks for everything!"
- "Thanks to your expertise and the confidence and trust you put on us, we won this battle. Thank you again for all your work."
- "Thank you very much for everything you've done for me."
- "Thank you very much!! I will never forget you."
- "Thank you very much for handling my brother's case; we are both very appreciative of your
representation and success."
- Tim and I want to personally thank you for the professional manner in which you handled Tim's case with SSA. Your faith and encouragement kept us on track, which made the long wait worthwhile. You certainly are a 'subject matter expert' when it comes to knowing your audience! In short, Tim and I appreciate your efforts on our behalf. Thank you for your service."
- "My attorney, Sheri Abrams, did a great job for me and for other CFIDS/FMS patients."
"Good news! I want to let you know that I got approved for Social Security Disability today. Whoo-Hoo!!! No appeals! I think the reason for this success is following the advice that Sheri Abrams gave us when she spoke at our support group meeting (MANY months ago)."
- "Thanks for the consult, we got a lot of good ideas from you."
- "Thank you so much for all the hard work and attention!"
- "You were so very helpful to Peggy and me. But in addition to your knowledge and clear communication, your spirit is so genuinely good. Thank you, God Bless You."
- "Never in my life have I liked someone so much that I've never met. Thank you so much for all that you have done for Richard and I. You have helped us tremendously. For starters, you made an otherwise overwhelming process easy and stress-free. Plus Richard told me what a wonderful person you were to work with, and that you were very easy to talk to. Most of all, you gave us the priceless gift of success. Am I starting to sound like a Master Card commercial, or what? Again, thank you very much. May you have a beautiful & prosperous New Year."
- "Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and expert knowledge."
- "I appreciate your services and thank you for answering my questions as they arise."
- "We want to thank you for meeting with us to discuss Mark's condition & situation. We're so appreciative that you will give him your expert support with filing his claim."
- "We appreciate all that you do for students with disabilities."
- "To merely say 'thank you' feels inadequate at best . . . As a serious worker of many years, I took pride in mastering my skills and profession, always with an eye towards making significant contributions. You certainly have achieved those objectives and it was a pleasure to work with you!"
- "Outside of my own specialty, Sheri Abrams is the ONLY lawyer I ever recommend. She is totally dedicated to doing the right thing for her clients. All lawyers should be----Sheri Abrams is."
THE VIRGINIA STATE BAR RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT REQUIRE ALL ATTORNEYS TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER TO THEIR CASE RESULTS: SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS IN ALL CASES DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH ARE UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. THEREFORE, PAST RESULTS IN CASES ARE NOT A GUARANTEE OR PREDICTION OF SIMILAR RESULTS IN FUTURE CASES WHICH THE LAW FIRM OF NEEDHAM MITNICK & POLLACK, PLC MAY UNDERTAKE.